Monday, January 17, 2011

Bye Bye Pacifier

Please keep your fingers crossed! Friday night we said goodbye to the pacifier and so far we have had good luck! Max has been sleeping threw the night (pretty much) and I have been getting a little more sleep! Someone in our house tends to snore so I still wake up quite often :) This is Max in some of his new PJ's he got for Christmas from his Aunt Denise and Uncle Todd! He loves them and looks like such a little boy in them ~ I can't believe how quickly he is growing up!


Max starting squealing as a form of communication the other day and I just love it. It reminded me of a commerical that I saw on TV this summer right after I had him! Trust me ~the name is just a coincidence.




I will leave you with this cute photo~ cute outfit from Aunt Kristin! Luv~Angie