I have taken a break from blogging but am going to attempt to play catch up now that there is an APP for the iPhone - so I can do it without having to be at my computer! Yea!
So let's go back to summer and see if I can catch up on a few post- We spent July 4th at Lake Texoma and Max got sick of course- ear infection and cough-he spited the highest fever he has ever had - 104.1- and I was about to lose it- but it finally came down and so did my heartrate! But he had had 6 ear infections in 6 months so it was time to bite the bullet and see the ENT Dr! Surgery was scheduled for July 25th and below are some pictures of our sweet patient!
Max did very well in surgery and when he woke up the nurses gave him apple juice- he has never had this and GULPED the bottle down- and was WILD! It was too funny and the NP's were very impressed! Charlie and I were very glad the procedure went well and very thankful to have a sweet -wild- healthy little boy to take home!



