Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Maxwell David Legler
6 months old!




This past week Max has been pretty busy! He had some very cute pictures taken ~ I was very pleased with the pictures we got but I did want to get one of his cute little bottom but he was not having it at all! (no naked pictures for him!)

I am certain he is still working on some new teeth - I went in and got him up from a nap and noticed some brown specs around his mouth and had no idea what it was.... I started to look around his crib and saw that he had started chewing on his crib and with his two little teeth had managed to get paint free and that is what the brown specs were. I have put the bummer back up on his crib now and he has not had anymore crib snacks! (Still no new teeth yet)

He has started holding his own bottle for a few feeding depending on how tired his is! This is very helpful and also entertaining to watch him feel so in charge!

Max comes home everyday with a "report" of how his day was at school: what he ate, when he ate, slept, was changed and if he was happy, sad, teary, who he played with or if he crawled or whatever. On Thursday I was reading his report and everything looked great, he needs more wipes and was happy, ate well and didn't sleep very much and in the play section it says "enjoyed getting kisses from Alyssa" WHAT - my baby MAX - my sweet son is KISSING!!!!! no no no no no !!!!! I guess the story is Alyssa is crawling over to Max (who can't crawl yet) and kissing him (he just laughs and laughs ) and she then crawls away! I have spoke to his father about this and he loves it! My sweet boy, what are we going to do with you? ~Luv Angie