So much better that he started Crawling on Friday, February 25Th! Now he moves around like crazy - you better get out of his way!
On Saturday we were at Max's cousins birthday party and he started sucking his thumb - just out of the blue -I would love whoever taught him this at the party to confess please!
Max is now 7 months old! And such a crazy monkey!!! We did have to go to see the Dr. and get the second half of his flu shot - Max is getting tired of the Dr.'s office and tired of shots - he really doesn't cry much during the shot but he screamed the entire way home~ this was not fun for mom! He now weights 18lbs 6 1/2 oz!
Max and Mom got a new toy - we got a jogging stroller! I don't know if I will be jogging just yet since I am so out of shape - but we have been going on walks with the doggies! Max really likes it and I love it! Mason also enjoys the ride!
Max's first word is going to be dada ~ he is pretty much saying it already - you can see this here as he is pulling himself up and standing in his crib - he is saying dada, dada - as he should be because Dada is who will be coming in to spank him if he keeps standing up in his crib - little stinker!
This past weekend I figured out why Max started to suck his thumb last weekend - we noticed a tiny white speck of his top right tooth peaking out on Friday - Then on Saturday more and on Sunday the thing look huge and painful - so we gave him lots of extra love and cuddles this weekend! It was a cold weekend so we didn't get to go outside a play - His teeth always seem to pop up when the weather changes - weird! That's it for now! ~Luv Angie