


oh goodness!
MAX & His Puppies

Besides the usual game of throwing every toy on the floor - Max has discovered the dog's food and h20 bowls - first thing every morning he will take off from his room and head down the hallway towards the kitchen to...... the dog bowls -Boy- he is a handful!!!!
Max got big boy PJ's (size 12 month & he is only 8 months!) I just think he is so cute and getting so big - He had his 1st taste of an ice cream cone - (mine of course) and he was a fan - The ice cream cone were being passed out at school in celebration of "Family week"! Max has also moved up to the Toddler room! He really likes it - he misses his teachers from the infant room and of course his friends but we make sure to stop by to say hi!Dinner with Cousins Braden & Emily!


Aunt Lindsay cooked a really yummy taco salad for dinner one night and Max got to play with his cousins Braden and Emily! I got a few really cute pictures! I was trying to get some video because I love Braden's laugh and he can really get both Emily and Max going!