Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bluebonnets


One of Max's teachers asked if I had taken him to the big hill by Lake Lavon to see all the Bluebonnets and snap any pictures - What a smart lady she is... Max and I went to check it out one weekend and he had so much fun watching all the people kids running around and parents trying to get family's together to smile and sit still - it was entertaining. Max doesn't "smile" for the camera yet - but I am pleased with the shots I got. We might have to make it one of our spring photos every year. Max also likes the taste of bluebonnets so when we got home I made sure to ask Daddy if it was okay that he was very interested in eating the pretty flowers! I was tempted to bring along the pups for the pictures but one challenge at a time - trying to get too many creatures to focus can just be that more exhausting ~luv Angie