Monday, April 11, 2011

8 Months

Max loves his swing from his Uncle Kyle and Aunt Ashley - Daddy pushes him in it all the time - he loves to be outside and really "chills" in his swing! He even likes to Jump on the trampoline! I don't have any pictures of the yet!




I have been trying to teach Max to clap for what seems like forever! and he started clapping last week! Yea! ~ so now he will do it sometimes when he is talking or when there is music playing and "dancing" ! We just get a kick out of it!


I had to snap a quick picture of him while sleeping because he looks so peaceful and sweet! He is such a little devil sometimes that I want to treasure the quiet moments too! I think some of my favorite minutes are snuggling with him as we rock at night and sometimes in the morning and he will actually stay still for a minute or two! I know that those minutes are few and far between so I really try to cherish them!

Another month is already gone! Yikes! Let me post some new stats! As of this weekend 6 Teeth! and one Biter! I have many red bite marks on my shoulder to prove that Max is teething -he just started biting this past weekend and I am NOT a fan! Pretty soon I am going to start biting back and he will not be a fan! On a lighter note!


Weight 20lbs 1.8 oz


Length 27 & 1/8 inches


-getting really close to being to heavy for the freaking carseat!!!!

~Luv Ang